Camp Online Store
- Camp Online Store – Now Open until June 11, 2017 – Awesome Future 500 Gear!
- See Sample Schedule of Camp — TBA – mid June 2017
- New & Free for 2017! Live Stream Links for 11v11 Games — TBA – mid June 2017
- Eastern Campus Map / Cabrini Campus Map
Check In/Check Out Details
Check in occurs from 12PM-2PM EST on the first day at the McInnis Learning Center (Eastern University). On the last day, check out begins around 11 am EDT. The first meal of camp is dinner on the first day (except for prepaid early arrivals).
Directions to Eastern Campus – Directions to Eastern campus can be found (here). Eastern (St. Davids campus) is where our main headquarters are located – and is where camp registration will occur (1300 Eagle Road, St Davids PA 19087). If you are using a GPS and it does not take the address, change St. Davids, PA to Wayne, PA. Note: Once on campus, park in the Lower Parking Lot immediately below McInnis Hall (we will have clearly marked signs that will point you to McInnis Hall). We will check you in and then we will direct you to your respective dormitory on Eastern or Cabrini Campuses.
Any balance is due 21 days before the start of camp. Log back into your account to pay your balance.
Airport Shuttle from Philadelphia International
What to Bring to Camp
- Soccer gear including shin guards, indoor/outdoor soccer shoes, tape (players must supply their own tape), compression shorts, gear for rain or shine
- Water Bottle
- Sun Block
- Dorms are air-conditioned
- Bed linens including sheets, pillow, blanket (XL twin size bed)
- Towels and toiletries (ex. soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, toothbrush, etc)
- Spending money for concessions
- Casual Clothes
- Any medications you might need
- ALERT: If a camper loses their room key or meal card, there is a replacement cost of $50.
Double Check Email on Your Registration
If college coaches would like to communicate to a camper after camp; they will use the email address listed under the camper’s contact email address on the registration form. Please log back into your account to make sure that the current email listed as the camper’s contact email address is the preferred email (accurate) for college coaches to contact the camper. If you would like to change the email address, simply click “edit,” type in the preferred email address, then click the checkmark in green to confirm the change.
For hotel information and other general questions, please refer to our FAQ page found here.
Early Arrivals/Late Stayers
If you have registered for early arrival or late stayer options, please observe normal meal hours, which are different than the duration of camp:
- Breakfast: 8-9 am
- Lunch: 12-1 pm
- Dinner: 5-6 pm
*$275 Non-Refundable Deposit required at registration in order to reserve your spot. Any monies paid beyond the deposit amount are completely refundable until 21 days prior to the start of the program. At 21 days prior to the start of the program no refunds will be issued, only credit to a future camp.
Registration Insurance is available at the time of registration and is highly recommended. For more information or to sign up for registration insurance, please go to www.registrationsaver.com/future-500 or call AIG at (866) 690-6859.
The balance is due 21 days prior to the start of camp. Any outstanding balance will incur a late fee if not paid by 21 days before the first day of camp. For our entire refund policy, please visit our FAQ Page. For cancellations received a minimum of 21 days prior to the start of camp, a complete refund minus the $275 deposit will be issued.
***If your team makes USYSA Regionals and the dates conflict with Future 500 ID Camp, we will refund your money minus a $50 administrative fee, provided written notification is provided at least 10 days prior to the start of camp.
Contact Future 500 via
- email at [email protected]
- call at (610) 325-7883 (Monday-Saturday, 9am-9pm EST)