Registered Camper & Parent Information (Florida)
WELCOME REGISTERED CAMPERS
Once you have registered for camp, return to this page (frequently) for updates on upcoming Future 500 ID Camps.
Soccer Camper and Parent Schedule(s):
Parent Education Seminar: Exclusively for parents, Future 500 will host an in-depth 90-minute seminar on the first day of camp discussing the college search, recruiting and selection process. Seminar will occur around 1PM on Day 1.
CHECK IN DETAILS
- Check in occurs from 12PM-1:00PM EDT on the first day at Ormond Beach Sports Complex. The first meal of camp is dinner on the first day (except for prepaid early arrivals).
- NOTE: Players that signed up for the SAQ Testing should arrive at 11:30am to check-in and be tested before camp begins. Players that arrive late may not have time to be tested.
Check In Address:
Ormond Beach Sports Complex
700 Hull Road, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
CHECK OUT DETAILS
- Camp will end between 4-5pm on the last day. Commuters are free to leave after closing on the main field. Airport shuttles will leave directly after closing.
FREE ON-DEMAND PROGRAM
- Coming in February 2018
Any balance is due 21 days before the start of camp. Log back into your account to pay your balance.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE FROM daytona beach international airport
- Step 1) Log onto your online camp account and pay for your airport shuttle service.
- Fill out this airport shuttle form for Daytona Beach International Airport
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
Click Here for list of items to pack for Future 500 ID Camp
DOUBLE CHECK EMAIL ON YOUR REGISTRATION
If college coaches would like to communicate to a camper after camp; they will use the email address listed under the camper’s contact email address on the registration form. Please log back into your account to make sure that the current email listed as the camper’s contact email address is the preferred email (accurate) for college coaches to contact the camper. If you would like to change the email address, simply click “edit,” type in the preferred email address, then click the checkmark in green to confirm the change.
For hotel information and other general questions, please refer to our FAQ page found here.
EARLY ARRIVALS/LATE STAYERS
- Coming in June 2018
*$275 Non-Refundable Deposit required at registration in order to reserve your spot. Any monies paid beyond the deposit amount are completely refundable until 21 days prior to the start of the program. At 21 days prior to the start of the program no refunds will be issued, only credit to a future camp.
Registration Insurance is available at the time of registration and is highly recommended. For more information or to sign up for registration insurance, please go to www.registrationsaver.com/future-500 or call AIG at (866) 690-6859.
The balance is due 21 days prior to the start of camp. Any outstanding balance will incur a late fee if not paid by 21 days before the first day of camp. For our entire refund policy, please visit our FAQ Page. For cancellations received a minimum of 21 days prior to the start of camp, a complete refund minus the $275 deposit will be issued.
***If your team makes USYSA Regionals and the dates conflict with Future 500 ID Camp, we will refund your money minus a $50 administrative fee, provided written notification is provided at least 10 days prior to the start of camp.
- Email at email@example.com
- Call at (610) 325-7883 (Monday-Saturday, 9am-9pm EST)