REGISTER FOR CAMP | 75 Colleges
Boys 2 has 8 spots left. Save 80 with code BOYS80. Ends Saturday at midnight.
2020 REGISTRATION OPENING DECEMBER 15th
1. Future 500 ID Soccer Camps helps players of different levels of ability gain exposure to a large variety of college soccer coaches. Each camp features 75 + Top College Soccer Programs providing both the largest and highest-quality collection of NCAA Division 1, 2, and 3 coaches of any ID soccer camps in the United States.
2. Players play on an innovative schedule of 8v8, 11v11 matches and training sessions, while coaches are organized using our unique Maximum Exposure Matrix. This ensures that each player is watched by every college coach during each soccer camp.
3. Players play on first-rate fields and are coached by a different NCAA Division 1, 2, or 3 coach in every match and training session, ensuring maximum exposure, coach interaction and training opportunities.
4. College Coaches also meet with players in small group break-out and tactical scouting sessions, where players interact with and get to know coaches, further strengthening college coach interaction and exposure. Future 500 ID Camps offer more opportunities to personally interact with college coaches than any other soccer camp in the country.
5. All 11 v 11 matches and All Star Games are filmed in high definition by professional sports videographers from elevated video towers. College Coaches have access to these matches, allowing coaches to watch players long after the soccer camp has ended.