Boys Soccer Camps | 85 Colleges
Memorial Day Sale. Save $60 on the final spots with code 'REMEMBER'.
BOYS SOCCER CAMP 1
Philadelphia: June 24th – 27th
BOYS SOCCER CAMP 2
Philadelphia: July 5th – 8th
FUTURE 500 BOYS SOCCER CAMPS
Only 5% of high school soccer players make a college roster. Future 500 ID Boys Soccer Camps provide an unparalleled soccer exposure opportunity, with 85 NCAA Division 1, 2 and 3 colleges in attendance. Give your journey to college soccer a massive boost by putting yourself in the spotlight for so many coaches to see. Each camp includes a carefully selected mix of D1, D2 and D3 coaches. This allows players of all levels to create a large degree of exposure and interest for themselves.
1. Future 500 Boys Soccer Camp helps players of different levels of ability gain exposure to a large variety of college soccer coaches. Each camp features 85 + Top College Soccer Programs providing both the largest and highest-quality collection of NCAA Division 1, 2, and 3 coaches of any boys soccer camps in the United States.
2. Players play on an innovative schedule of 8v8, 11v11 matches and training sessions, while coaches are organized using our unique Maximum Exposure Matrix. This ensures that each player is watched by every college coach during each boys soccer camps.
3. Players play on first-rate fields and are coached by a different NCAA Division 1, 2, or 3 coach in every match and training session. This ensures maximum exposure, coach interaction and training opportunities.
4. College Coaches also meet with players in small group break-out and tactical scouting sessions, where players interact with and get to know coaches, further strengthening college coach interaction and exposure. Future 500 ID Camps offer more opportunities to personally interact with college coaches than any other boys soccer camps in the country.
5. All 11 v 11 matches and All Star Games are filmed in high definition by professional sports videographers from elevated video towers. College Coaches have access to these matches, allowing coaches to watch players long after the boys soccer camp has ended.