Women’s College Coach,
My name is Travis Regner and I will be your Future 500 ID Camp contact for getting you registered for camp and providing you with pre camp details. You can contact me at Travis@future500idcamp.com.
During camp, your contact will be Rob Dallas (firstname.lastname@example.org Or (610) 389-4742). Rob will contact you one week before camp to provide you with your final camp details.
YOUR NEXT STEPS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE TIMELY COMPENSATION:
1. You must fill out all forms In This Document.
- PA Child Clearance
- W-9 Form (Please use 2018 version HERE)
- Hotel Form
2. If you qualify, please fill out the Complimentary Airport Shuttle Form
PA Childhood Clearance Steps:
*Clearances obtained after July 1, 2015 are valid for 5 years. If you have worked camp since 2015, your clearance is still valid.
1. Because you are an Individual Contractor, you must Create an Individual Account on the PA Child Clearance Website
2. After creating an account, you will receive an email to submit a Childhood Clearance Application
3. After PA approves your Childhood Clearance Application, please upload a copy To This Form. The approval process can take up to 6 weeks.
Complementary Hotel Guidelines:
1. We are unable to provide a hotel before Day 1 of camp or after Day 4 of camp unless your travel is greater than 8+ hours.
2. We are unable to provide a hotel room after Day 2 of Session 1 of camp unless your return travel is longer than 4.5+ hours
3. We are unable to provide a hotel room before Day 3 of session 2 of camp unless your travel to camp is longer than 3+ hours
Please let us know if you have any questions about your complimentary night in the hotel